Keep in mind that a common misconception is that deleting the Match app from your phone automatically deletes your profile, but that is a completely wrong assumption. Deleting the app from your phone doesn’t mean that your profile was delete match account.
Deletion of the match profile is a quite easy thing and you just have to follow some steps. Before deleting Match profile, you have to cancel your paid subscription.
1. Launch your browser on your computer. You can use any browser to do this.
2. Go to Match and log in with your username and password.
3. Tap the profile tab in the right corner of the screen.delete match account This will display the profile menu on the screen.
4. Press the settings gear next to the profile picture. This will open all of the settings for your account. it is the icon furthest in the right corner of your screen.
5. You will see a section where you can manage the daily details of your delete match account. You will need to tap Change/Cancel Membership. It is in the row of options on the left side of the screen.
6. You will be asked to enter your password and press Continue Cancellation.
7. A new pop-up menu will appear, and you will see a box. Click the blue link that says Cancel Membership and Remove Profile. This will delete your account and cancel your paid membership.delete match account You can reactivate your account if you log back in, but don’t log in if you want your account to be permanently deleted.