The printer operates, but to fix this issue, HP Printer not printing black or the printed page is blank or has very few inkUse only true HP cartridges. The printer won't print the black ink. Sometimes your hp printer doesn't print; your cartridge isn't a fault. It seems that the printer was out of ink and it was substituted and the black ink is still not going to be printed. It acts as its printing, but it is almost as if the components of black printing do not work.
1. Turn the printer on and open the cover to the compartment of the cartridge. Wait for the cartridges to stop in the centre before removing them if you are using a HP Photo smart. Pay attention not to touch the head of the print.
2. Lift the lever which locks the container of the cartridge. Remove the compartment from the cartridge.
3. Your ink cartridges may be all right and fresh, but your print head may be full of dried and gunk inks.
4. To clean, to dissolve dried inks, you can run or put the container under a hot water.
5. Dry the container with transparent tissue or paper once it has been washed.
Dry the container with transparent tissue or
paper once it has been washed.