We're so sorry you're having trouble loading up the app. Here are some steps you can take to get your game up and running again. Current requirements suggest that to play our games you have at least 1GB of RAM.
- Make sure you have the latest update. You should be able to check for software updates in your phone settings menu. Check your device handbook for further instructions. You can also check for app updates by going to the Google Play Store and selecting the menu button > My Apps.
- Restart your phone by pressing then holding the Power button, then choose Restart.
- Disable 'Power Saving' mode if your device has this feature.
- Close all background applications.
- Start the game at full battery or plug in your device while playing.
- Ensure your device is not full by going to Settings ~> Storage. You need some free space to play.
- Log out of your Google and Facebook accounts then log back in.
- Be sure that your Date/Time settings and Time Zone are correct.
- Try an alternate connection method.
- Clear the data and cache of this app. To do this, go to your device application settings, select your app from the list, and touch Clear Cache and Clear Data. Please note that if you aren't connected to Facebook or Google Play, you will lose your progress when you clear data; so please act carefully.
- Remove the game and reinstall it. Please note that if you aren't connected to Facebook or Google Play, you will lose your progress when you clear data; so please act carefully.
If these steps do not solve the problem, please reply back with more details about how and when the problem occurs and what you last did in the game, if you can remember. Screenshots would also be useful.