Start a new topic

Will she think that I'm trying to copy her or something??

Hello,

So coming straight to the point I have this function at school where the students have to come in casuals so yesteryear one of my friends(with whom I don't talk much now but we say hi to each other whenever we pass in the corridors) wore a harry potter tee and short shorts with sneakers and this year UNINTENTIONALLY I am wearing a 5SOS tee with denim shorts and well most probably sneakers. So now i have two problems on which I need advice:

1. Will she think that I'm trying to copy her or something??

2. I don't have the most desirable figure as such and my legs are well no where near slim but also not too fat. So I'm concerned about how will I look and I know that I should not be thinking this but what will people say??

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://teenlineonline.org/board/viewtopic.php?t=21359

datacenter management software video

Thank you.

Well written article! To know the various types of tarot cards, refer Tarot Life app!

AllAssignmentHelp.com helps students sometimes get upset with these assignments and projects. While Java is still a proper programming language compared to other languages, it is still too complex to make assignments and projects. Students often seek Java homework help from online writing services to deal with this difficult situation.

Assignment Help

Logo Knox specializes in helping every business, big or small, regain stature among other leading businesses worldwide. We offer a specially trained staff in Affordable Logo Design Services In San Francisco California, digital marketing, web development, and SEO services to attend each client, giving each a unique experience.

Login or Signup to post a comment