Start a new topic

Will she think that I'm trying to copy her or something??

Hello,

So coming straight to the point I have this function at school where the students have to come in casuals so yesteryear one of my friends(with whom I don't talk much now but we say hi to each other whenever we pass in the corridors) wore a harry potter tee and short shorts with sneakers and this year UNINTENTIONALLY I am wearing a 5SOS tee with denim shorts and well most probably sneakers. So now i have two problems on which I need advice:

1. Will she think that I'm trying to copy her or something??

2. I don't have the most desirable figure as such and my legs are well no where near slim but also not too fat. So I'm concerned about how will I look and I know that I should not be thinking this but what will people say??

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://teenlineonline.org/board/viewtopic.php?t=21359

datacenter management software video

Thank you.

okay,maybe you can try some new fashion brand like dream pairs,totoes,it will not be the same with her

Why would you care what she will think about you wearing a 5SOS tee with denim shorts and well most probably sneakers just like she does? You can also think that she copies you.  you's better relax and take care of studying and get help at https://www.writemyessay24h.net/.

Whether anyone thinks anything else for you, you do not need to care anyone just whatever you like just follow that. Even a lot of people follow the expert assignment writer at the time of making the assignment. They never think that anyone will say them you have copied their content.

It's happening in the very beginning of the relationship but then when both known their self then such kind of things do not happen. I did not have personal experience of it yet but I think it there will have been the same process.

Regards: A Web Designer At Web Design Company Dubai

Login or Signup to post a comment