Start a new topic

Game Suggestions

I would like to suggest a couple things, first would be a "are you sure" button when purchasing things with diamonds.  This past weekend I purchased 120 diamonds two times and each time accidentally bought a pair of shoes that I did NOT want, wasted 69 diamonds each time.  I am not going to purchase diamonds any more until this is fixed because twice in two days it happened.

Also, is there a way to sort items by color?  Shoes and purses is such a big category that sorting by color would be very helpful.

A delete button would be great, I don't need 55 pair of green lips when I only have maybe 1 or 2 pair I use and it takes me forever to find them in the sea of lips that I don't want or will ever use.  (same goes for eyes)

It would really be nice to have new events instead of constantly recycling the old ones.  It's not a challenge anymore.

I also think that when voting we should be allowed to choose a "next" and not vote for either person in the vote when they aren't wearing anything at all that pertains to the theme, when you see two people in the beach scene wearing sweaters, pants and ski hats, I don't want to vote for either of them, it's ridiculous!  Voting needs to be a lot more fair.  It would be nice to see the name of the person when you are voting as well.

Also, for people who have opened all their chests and/or stores and are level "A", how about a throwback store that would offer certain throwback offers and change items maybe once a week or two, give them something to work for and look forward to.

I've gotten 3  "5-star" looks this weekend and didn't get a bonus that we were told would be coming for people who have 5 star looks, the items that were released in the stores that were not supposed to be released that were meant for prize awards.  What happened to that?

Thanks for listening, there is a lot more I've ran in to this past weekend but can't remember right now, when I do, I'll let you know!

Sign in to enter office arrangement item key. Ability to profit, 

download office
 download, introduce, set in development, uninstall and reinstall MS office arrangement. 

Roku.com/link To begin with 

roku link to enter my code
and setting up Roku. Arrangement Roku com connect with simple strides by utilizing Roku initiation connection code 

webroot safe install

is a keyword which is utilized to get installer document of webroot. simply click on wsainstaller document and run it webroot will be introduced

webroot.com/safe

safe gives total administration of all applications on single page , which help client for getting to highlights at single goal. webroot safe On webroot safe page , client gets highlight, for example, introduce, reinstall, get more seasoned form of webroot utilizing key code.

Get the Microsoft Office setup easily by visiting 

office activation

. You can easily download and install the Office setup. For activation of the product, go to www ...

Microsoft Office setup has a wide range of products with different features at 

office install

These versions include office setup ,to install office setup visit here

When you download the Office setup from its official site, you have to install it on your gadget with the 

office.com/myaccount

item key. When your Office arrangement executable document is downloaded

To begin with your Microsoft Office Installation you should require valid office setup and visit here to get with 

office setup and enter 25 product key

Upgrade to Office 365 and get the most recent Office applications, install on multiple PCs/Macs and gadgets.

Get the Microsoft Office arrangement effectively by visiting 

activate office 2016 with a product key. You can undoubtedly download and introduce the Office arrangement. For enactment of the item, 

Much thanks to you for picking 

webroot/safe

web security. You're nearly secured! simply complete the following steps below to finish your install.

Accomplish more with OneDrive and Office 365 Create cleaned archives, open bits of knowledge, 

Office 365 login

present with clearness, and team up progressively utilizing Office 365.

The Official Norton Site for setup, 

norton setup with key

download, reinstall is norton setup key where you can enter and actuate your item key to setup your record.

We currently suggest utilizing this instrument for your blunder. Moreover, this apparatus fixes normal PC blunders, secures you against document misfortune, malware, 

activate windows 10 error

equipment disappointments and improves your PC for most extreme execution.

Step by step instructions to Setup Office. The best technique to Setup Office if you acquired any Office Product at a physical retail store, click here 

office 365 setup with key

Sign in to enter office arrangement item key. Ability to just as, download, introduce, set in agency, uninstall and reinstall 

how to activate microsoft office 365

Login to post a comment