Start a new topic

Game Suggestions

I would like to suggest a couple things, first would be a "are you sure" button when purchasing things with diamonds.  This past weekend I purchased 120 diamonds two times and each time accidentally bought a pair of shoes that I did NOT want, wasted 69 diamonds each time.  I am not going to purchase diamonds any more until this is fixed because twice in two days it happened.

Also, is there a way to sort items by color?  Shoes and purses is such a big category that sorting by color would be very helpful.

A delete button would be great, I don't need 55 pair of green lips when I only have maybe 1 or 2 pair I use and it takes me forever to find them in the sea of lips that I don't want or will ever use.  (same goes for eyes)

It would really be nice to have new events instead of constantly recycling the old ones.  It's not a challenge anymore.

I also think that when voting we should be allowed to choose a "next" and not vote for either person in the vote when they aren't wearing anything at all that pertains to the theme, when you see two people in the beach scene wearing sweaters, pants and ski hats, I don't want to vote for either of them, it's ridiculous!  Voting needs to be a lot more fair.  It would be nice to see the name of the person when you are voting as well.

Also, for people who have opened all their chests and/or stores and are level "A", how about a throwback store that would offer certain throwback offers and change items maybe once a week or two, give them something to work for and look forward to.

I've gotten 3  "5-star" looks this weekend and didn't get a bonus that we were told would be coming for people who have 5 star looks, the items that were released in the stores that were not supposed to be released that were meant for prize awards.  What happened to that?

Thanks for listening, there is a lot more I've ran in to this past weekend but can't remember right now, when I do, I'll let you know!

It is very sad that there are such issues, I hope they will not be repeated again.
bubbles

Ohh , i have no suggestions about this, but you can conlult different services with provide trustful and real information, for games i use this site Take a look!

Thanks for this post!if you like game. visit here or slope

Multi brand shop vao.com.ua - YOUR QUALITY - OUR PRIORITY!

Very nice and valuable information. Thanks for posting. Check out NFR 2019 live stream details here.

Way to go, it's all about your selection and strategy run 3 online. 

thanks for lovely article! bonkio or the impossible quiz more running fred

If you like a game visit here tank trouble  run 3  happy wheels  unblock games

Grammy Awards 2020 Nominees already declared. Nominations for the 62nd Grammy Award were announced Wednesday,Grammy Awards 2020 Live Streaming online and Lizzo led the pack with eight nods, while Billie Eilish and Lil Nas X followed close behind with six nominations each. 

It is a piece of good news for the awards fan. Golden Globe Awards 2020 is an upcoming awards event. It is a very popular award all over the world. So, people all over the world are waiting to enjoy this event. The way of Golden Globe Awards 2020 Live we have shared.

The match between All Blacks vs Canada Live Stream will air at 11.15 AM BST On Wednesday, October 2, 2019. The match will one of the best match on the Rugby World Cup 2019. So, Enjoy your match as you want. All Blacks vs Canada will take place in Oita Stadium. Set inside shocking parkland simply outside Oita City, Oita Arena will have five epic Rugby World Cup 2019 matches including the quarterfinals of Pools An and B. As the biggest Rugby World Cup 2019 setting on the southern 

n The Other Hand,Wallabies vs Fiji Live onlineThe Official Streaming Site Will telecast Wallabies vs Fiji Live. So, You Should All-Time Connect Official Channel. Because Official Channel Will Give You The Access To Watch The Event

All Blacks vs Italy is one of the most famous games in the USA. All Blacks vs Italy Live Free Online not only the USA but also people all over the world enjoy this Event. For this reason, many fans can’t get the chance to enjoy their favorite Event by sitting at the Venue. 

Rugby World Cup 2019 will air on September 2019. You have not enough time to get ready. Your favorite Wallabies vs Wales match also here under this RWC 2019. As a die-hard fan of rugby, you need to know some essential element about this game. Because you are willing to enjoy the match. You should know about this match. Since the official site consistently gives the news which is identified with the occasion. What’s more, this data is extremely basic for all.

Login to post a comment