August 8, 2016 - Android Version Updates

Here are some updates for today:

• BUG FIX: Fixed sudden game crashes
  • BUG FIX: Fixed problems with Google Play and Game Center connection
  • BUG FIX: Fixed problems with Facebook connection
  • BUG FIX: Fixed the problem with player name not being shown in Top 100 list of Fashion  Arena
  • BUG FIX: Fixed game crash when entering events
  • BUG FIX: Fixed game crash when entering Fashion Arena
  • BUG FIX: Fixed the problem with Tickets not being added over the top limit when purchased
  • Closet Values are all set for the Chests
  • Players are directed to the helpdesk widget when they click the Help button
  • Related game units are shown at related screens
  • Added 20 new products

Enjoy!

1 person likes this

Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site      How to Write a Resignation Letter

I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged     How to Write a Resume

Some interest — well , depending on my fashion mistakes I might give it another go.

Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts.   poconos mountains vacation

This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work.  convert money

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..  voyance-amour-eternel.com

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.  science shows

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job !  removalists melbourne

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.  pocono mountains rentals

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.   https://www.TheExamDumps.com | AWS-Security-Specialty Exam Questions

I liked your educational contribution to spread the awareness. Thanks much

click

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.   https://www.theexamcerts.com | AWS-Security-Specialty Exam Questions

Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us  Modern Warfare Cheat

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. sengkang grand

Login or Signup to post a comment